Our Probiotic Smoothie Mix - Delicious Berry Burst is a combination of organic cold milled chia and flax seeds, hemp hearts, maqui berry, blueberry, acacia plus our turmeric powder extract gives you healthy fats, fibre and a host of antioxidants. The taste isn't the only thing keeping your gut happy - we've added probiotics to the mix too! Don't be fooled by the name, this blend isn't just for smoothies - try using it to add a boost of flavor and nutrients to these Pro-Berry Vegan Cheesecake Bites!
- • You're getting 1 billion shelf stable + heat stable probiotics per serving of our Berry Burst Smoothie Mix!
• Supports digestive health and protein utilization
• A good source of fibre and healthy fats
• You can never get enough antioxidants!
What You’ll Need:
For the base:
For the filling:
- 16 graham crackers (it's the holidays afterall!)
- ¹∕³ cup dates soaked in boiling water for 2 mins (drain)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free - Paleo
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Yields: Roughly 12 servings
- In a food processor, finely crumble the graham crackers. Add 3 tbsp melted coconut oil and ¹∕³ cup soaked and drained dates. Line your muffin tray with muffin cups and press into the bottom of each cup.
- Add the cashews, dates, coconut oil, coconut milk, blueberries and probiotic smoothie mix to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill your muffin cups with the blueberry mixture and
top with frozen blueberries. Set in the freezer for at least an hour.