Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants - this nutritious soup is so easy to make! Although the whole vegetables in this soup deliver a nutritional punch on their own - we've enhanced it even further by adding some of our probiotic beet latte mix! It's more than just a latte 😉 PS. don't worry, our probiotics are heat stable so all of it's benefits remain intact!
- Packed with healthy fats
- Vitamin Rich
- Gut nourishing
What You’ll Need:
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Cook Time: 45-60 minutes
- Yields: 1 large pot
- On medium/high heat, sautée onions in oil until aromatic. After 3-4 minutes, add garlic, beets (peeled) and carrots and sautée until beets and carrots begin to cook (approx 4-5 minutes).
- Add vegetable stock, coconut milk, ginger extract and beet latte powder.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes - until beets and carrots are tender and your flavours have developed.
- Add salt to taste.
- In a high powered blender, or using an immersion blender, blend your soup a little at a time until smooth.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and enjoy!