Organic Cacao Powder
- An excellent source of Magnesium
- High in fiber
- A great source of Zinc and Iron
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Raw, with no added flavors or sweeteners
Overview of Key Benefits
Magnesium Deficiency Cacao powder is not as sweet as cocoa powder.
Country of Origin: Indonesia.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Organic Traditions Recipes
We have 13 recipes which use Organic Cacao Powder:
- Almond Cacao Bites
- Bake-less Brownies
- Baru Butter Cups
- Blood Sugar Balancing Bliss Balls
- Chocolate No Nut Butter Smoothie
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Chunky Monkey Smoothie
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Hormone Balancing Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Simple Power Balls - Nut Free!
- Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites
- Vanilla Cake Donuts
Proposition 65 (California)
You may have noticed that a number of our products contain the California Proposition 65 warning. These warnings are intended to inform the residents of California about the chemicals and heavy metals that can be found in a number of products. This may seem scary, however there is little reason for concern. The elements that have triggered this warning on our products include lead and cadmium, both of which are naturally occurring elements caused by the mineral rich soil that our products are grown in.
To learn more about these labels and Proposition 65, please go to the Government of California Proposition 65 web page.